Self Love Course by Mrs. Kashish Khanuja-
“Hasne Ke Liye Do Logon Ki Zarurat Hoti Hai…
Par Muskurane Ke Liye Hum Akele Hi Kafi Hain,
What If we wouldn’t feel the need to be liked by others?
What If we wouldn’t be so critical of ourselves?
What If we make a mistake?
Would we react compassionately to our mistakes?
Most of us, we do better when we’re treated with kindness, respect and compassion.
But honestly: these don’t really do us any good. They don’t make us be liked.
What they really do, is make that gorgeous person YOU really are, hide inside, instead of sharing all its gifts and talents with the world.
Self love is the biggest and most important tool to becoming a happier person.
‘Self Love’ course enables one to love and present them, their body, and their soul; as the ideology behind it is that our body is a temple, and our soul is the Supreme Power – GOD.
This Self love course is run by Mrs. Kashish Khanuja who hails from Bemetara, C.G. She got married in Raipur at a very young age of 20. Later, she started her own boutique and also took tuitions and various art classes. She became so busy that she never got time for herself which resulted in bad health. She came across a soul scientist Dr. Saurabh Ranjan from Delhi, regarding her body who suggested her to love herself more than anything and anyone as she wasn’t considering her health at all. He insisted on attending a couple of meditation classes as well. Considering all the positive effects of this change in attitude she decided to enlighten others with the benefit of self-love. Since then, Mrs. Khanuja conducts self-love as well as meditation classes. This class is for any person who has struggled with low self esteem, confidence, and feelings of self worth. It is for students, entrepreneurs, and stay-at-home moms. It is for the person who feels unsatisfied with their life or body, goes through every day on autopilot, or can’t seem to stop comparing themselves to other people.
In this course, you’ll learn how to build a daily practice of:
- Being resilient to toxic messages within yourself and from others. To create that shell around yourself so that nothing could ruin your peace of mind.
- Honoring and communicating your needs and wants, rather than always prioritizing others over ourselves.
- Accepting your internal experiences with compassion, not judgment, cause you can understand yourself in the best possible way.
- Finding validation within yourself and prioritizing your own truth and not looking around for validation from people.
- Self-love is the key to prosperity.
- This course enables you to realize whether you live in the past, future or present. Since it is always better to live in the present time rather than thinking about the past or worrying about the future, which is not in our control.
- Give time for yourself and your hobbies, do some physical workout, games and sports.
- Music is like a medicine, a natural healer.
- Be like a kid, smile and get over all your worries and depression through positive energies as it leads you in life and runs your body.
Mrs. Kashish Khanuja conducts a free meditation session (which is necessary for self love) which is followed by divine music by her Music classes named ‘Yaman Music Academy’ to connect you to yourself, the inner you, and to help you to recognize yourself. In her sessions, she also provides a 7 day diet chart during the course which decreases the fat and increases the metabolism as she thinks that good and healthy food has positive effects on the body. She has an extremely loving and supportive husband Mr. Bobby Khanuja, who has always encouraged her to do social work. She is also writing a book on Self Love whose tagline is ‘Promote to increase your self-love’.
The Self-love course also has a ‘Child self Love’ course where she teaches that children should learn sports, their favorite games and activities and other art and craft which will help them to learn more and will also spread happiness among them.
This self-love course will make you a happier person. It will bring positivity and confidence in you. You would learn to appreciate what you have, and attract beauty into your world.
Fall in love with yourself!