Chhattisgarh (literally means ‘Thirty-Six Forts’) is one of 29 states located in central India. It is the 10th largest state in India. With a population of 28 million, Chhattisgarh is the 17th most-populated state in the country. A resource-rich state, it is a source of electricity and steel for the country, accounting for 15% of the total steel produced. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest-developing states in India.
The state was formed on 1 November 2000 by partitioning 16 Chhattisgarhi-speaking southeastern districts of Madhya Pradesh. The capital city is Raipur. Chhattisgarh borders the states of Madhya Pradesh in the northwest, Maharashtra in the southwest, Telangana in the south, Andhra Pradesh in the south, Odisha in the southeast, Jharkhand in the northeast and Uttar Pradesh in the north. Currently the state comprises 27 districts.
Chhattisgarh is a state with very rich cultural heritage, huge number of tourist spots, beautiful waterfalls, and steel hub of India, centrally located and very well connected to all other big and small cities of India by ways of air, rail and road transport. Naya Raipur is a feather in Chhattisgarh’s cap as it is India’s first integrated Smart City. Chhattisgarh has proved itself to be at par with any other big cities. All the areas like business, fashion, education, tourism, hospitality- Raipur has proved its worth in all the areas.
The tag line for the state of Chhattisgarh is “CREDIBLE CHHATTISGARH” meaning Vishwasneeya Chhattisgarh in Hindi.
Some of the achievements of our state are listed below.
- Raipur has its own international airport.
- Raipur has the highest flag hoisted at 82m height.
- Naya Raipur is the biggest example of how well Chhattisgarh has developed.
- Chhattisgarh is ranked amongst the top States in India for “Ease of Doing Business”.
- Lower Cost of Operating Business.
- Central Location providing access to major markets.
- International Cricket Stadium, and many others are a part of Raipur.
- Of the total Mineral Reserves in India, Chhattisgarh has 36% Tin ore, 18% Iron ore, 17% Coal, 11% Dolomite.
- Of total production in India, Chhattisgarh produces 100% Tin, 30% Steel, 15% Cement, and 30% Aluminu
- Quality, 24*7 Power (We also provide power supply to our neighboring states.)
- 24 x 7 x 365 Quality Power at rates which are 35% lower than all India Average.
- Affordable Cost of Living resulting in lower HRA and Allowances.
- Over 15% savings in cost heads under Allowances.
- Skilled manpower available locall
- Daily direct flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, Indore, Nagpur; regular flights to Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Vizag.
- Direct trains to Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Vizag.
- 12 National Highways – 35,411 km road
- Excellent educational ecosystem: All top institutes of national importance present – IIT, IIM, IIIT, NIT, AIIMS, National Law University (Centre of Excellence in IIIT by Siemens).
- Healthcare Institutions such as Apollo, Fortis, AIIMS, Raipur (regional), Vedanta Cancer Care and Research Centre, and Narayana Hospitals are functional.
- Various shopping malls in the city of Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur are operational.
- Presence of major hotel groups: Taj, Hyatt, Oberoi, Mariott, Park Group, VW Canyon, GT Star, 10 Downing Street, Mocha and others.
- Top Class Schools: Delhi Public School (DPS), NH Goel World School, Raj Kumar College (Public School), and others.
- All major and aspirational brands have presence. For example, luxury car showrooms such as Jaguar, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and others.
- Various big fashion brands and retail chain outlets are present.
- And most importantly prompt and right Governance, Young and Dynamic Administration.
It is growing day and night. Chhattisgarh has it all! It is superb place to live in.
We can rightly say WOW CHHATTISGARH!