The beginning of the new session is just around the corner. I wanted to connect and interact with you dear students about the journey you all are going to embark upon. As the new session begins, we see students gazing at the books everywhere, taking photocopies of notes, even mugging up formulas and many more. But among these students, there are potential brains who are watching this ever-rising rat-race feeling their inferiority complex taking seat within their hearts, having self-doubt and even experiencing the feeling of worthlessness which makes them think that they stand nowhere in this Oh-so-heated competitive world.
But let me tell you that there is more than what meets the eye. There is more than what we can perceive about this world. No lock in this world is made without a key. So, there is always a way out. There are just few habits you need to develop and a few routines that you need to follow. And that too just for 21 days. It takes a human brain 21 days to develop a habit into a full fledged routine. Start studying and stretch it for 3 weeks. If you can survive these 3 weeks, then you wouldn’t be surprised after getting an A+ in your tests. Every child is special and is born with special capabilities that can bring a drastic change in the world. All you have to do is to find your potential. Now, here are some tips to excel in academics:
1) Stay hydrated by taking in fluids. Keep a water bottle with you while studying.
2) Don’t be too hard on yourself. Don’t forget to take a break after every 55 minutes of studying.
3) Meditate for clarified cognition. This helps in clearing your thoughts.
4) Revision is the key. Since the syllabus is huge, you need to revise in order to retain those information.
5) Last but not the least, try to strategize your planning and execute them. Studying seems boring if you don’t know your direction & track and these efforts appear nonsensical.