Raipurians love to keep their style statement at their trendiest, best all the time. Festival season has begun, shopping bags are ready, people have started searching for the latest trends for this Navratri to keep them up style. Women of every age group love to dress up. People love to follow trends and get decked up even if they don’t play garba just to get that festive feel.
Today lets check out the current trends to look gorgeous this navratri and garba season.
Fusin is evergreen. Girls nowadays prefer simple and comfortable clothes. For them pairing a heavy traditional lehenga with a crop top is a good option. It looks stylish and is easy to carry at the same time. Pastel colour top with a bright shade lehenga is the current in trend combination.
Went just to enjoy others dancing and got in the mood to dance urself but oops u suddenly realize that my costume is not upto the mark. Don’t worry long skirts are a perfect escape ,they give u that casual as well as traditional look at the same time. Simple printed skirts with a shirt or a western top along with a silver neckpiece or any other silver jewellery will make u a diva to look forward to.
When in no mood or too tired from the whole day hectic schedule and have to get quickly ready then your perfect puck are kothi jackets. These are just perfect for any western dress as well as casual skirt and top. It just adds that traditional touch and festive bling to any kind of outfit u are wearing.
Dupattas complete the traditinal look. Instead of wearing dupattas along with lehengas only you could even try heavy embroidered dupatta of phulkari or thread work with a simple salwar suit. Just complete this look with good earrings. This gives an all new dimension to the dress.
5. Dhoti pants/ straight pants/ plazzos
Girls who find it difficult to carry all those heavy lehengas but still want a stylish look for garba night can tram up their heavy choli or crop top or even a shirt or a ponchu or jacket with a dhoti pant or straight pant or cullotes or plazzos. Its easy to carry and very comfortable for you to dance your heart out just accessorize it a bit and you are good to go for the evening.
Some Tips :
- If u are going for a heavy dress try to keep the jewellery and makeup minimal so that the dress enhances.
- Pastels are the current trend. If u are going for them try to keep the makeup bright specially highlight the eyes to compliment the complete look.
- Western and indo western should be amalgamated with silver jewellery to give it a garba feel.
- Remember either the dress or the jewellery should be highlighted, don’t over accessorize it otherwise it can turn out a fashion disaster.
- Simple kurti with heavy dupatta and big silver earrings and a kamar band is also a good option.
Image Source : Internet.