Leave everything and watch these 7 shows !
Whether it’s a free day, weekend or a Monday, you’ve got to leave everything and watch these 10 shows. If you are confused about where to begin, don’t worry, we’ve got this. Given below are the best most popular shows that you must binge onto other than the F.R.I.E.N.D.S:
- Sacred Games– A link in their pasts leads an honest cop to a fugitive gang boss, whose cryptic warning spurs the officer on a quest to save Mumbai from cataclysm.
Genre: Series, Hindi-Language TV Shows, Crime Programmes, Indian Programmes, Drama Programmes, Crime TV Dramas, Mystery Programmes
- Game of thrones– Game of Thrones has several plot lines and a large ensemble castbut centres on three primary story arcs. The first story arc centres on the Iron Throne that follows a web of alliances and conflicts among the dynastic noble families either vying to claim the throne or fighting for independence from the throne. The second story arc focuses on the last descendant of the realm’s deposed ruling dynasty, exiled and plotting a return to the throne. The third story arc centres on the longstanding brotherhood charged with defending the realm against the ancient threats of the fierce peoples and legendary creatures that lie far north, and an impending winter that threatens the realm.
Genre: fantasy, serial drama
3. Modern Family– Modern Family revolves around three different types of families (nuclear, step-and same-sex) living in the Los Angeles area, who are interrelated through Jay Pritchett and his children, Claire Dunphy and Mitchell Pritchett.
Genre: Mockumentary, drama, comedy
- The Office– The series depicts the everyday lives of office employees in the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company and simulates the look of an actual documentary. Michael Scott (Steve Carell) leads the documentary team and his staff on a journey through inappropriate behavior, well-intentioned but misguided comments and a myriad of poor management techniques.
Genre: Mockumentary, comedy
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt– The series follows 29-year-old Kimmy Schmidt as she adjusts to life in New York Cityafter her rescue from a doomsday cult in the fictional town of Durnsville, Indiana, where she and three other women were held by Reverend Richard for 15 years. Determined to be seen as something other than a victim and armed only with a positive attitude, Kimmy decides to restart her life by moving to New York City, where she quickly befriends her street-wise landlady Lillian Kaushtupper, finds a roommate in struggling actor Titus Andromedon, and gains a job as a nanny for the melancholy and out-of-touch socialite Jacqueline Voorhees.
Genre: sitcom, comedy, drama
- West World– The story takes place in Westworld, a fictional, technologically advanced Wild-West-themed amusement parkpopulated by android “hosts”. The park caters to high-paying “guests” who may indulge their wildest fantasies within the park without fear of retaliation from the hosts, who are prevented by their programming from harming humans.
Genre: scientific fiction, drama
- Black Mirror– the show examines modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies. The episodes are standalone and are usually set in an alternative presentor the near future, often with a dark and satirical tone, though some are more experimental and lighter.